Each pavilion is fully equipped with and includes
- one barrier-free double bedroom, sofa bed in the dining and living room and a TV set
- in Earth-Air pavilion a mezzanine bed
- bathroom with toilet, shower, window, floor and wall heating, towels, hairdryer, bath mat
- self-catering with two ceramic glass hob hotplates and extractor hood, fridge with separate freezer, toaster, boiler, coffee and espresso machine, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, radio and dish-clothes
- a safe
- a private balcony with stunning view of the mountains.
All of our apartment pavilions are non-smoking!
Pets cannot be allowed, due to the fact that our apartments are made of organic materials and are conceived for allergic people. We thank you for your understanding.
|04.01.2020 – 04.04.2020||98,00 €|
|06.04.2020 – 17.04.2020||110,00 €|
|18.04.2020 – 01.05.2020||95,00 €|
|02.05.2020 – 18.07.2020||98,00 €|
|19.07.2020 - 05.09.2020||110,00 €|
|06.09.2020 – 07.11.2020||98,00 €|
|08.11.2020 - 28.11.2020||95,00 €|
|29.11.2020 - 19.12.2020||98,00 €|
|20.12.2020 – 09.01.2021||115,00 €|
Fares are per day for each pavilion.
An extra local tax of 1.75€ per night is due. This tax is billed at departure directly by Dietrichhof. For kids under 14 of age this tax is not due.
Fares include the following services:
- Guided tour of the farmstead
- Taking part in the activities and everyday life of the farmstead
- “KlausenCard – alps & wine” (Advantage card for guests)
- use of our infrared sauna twice a week
- roofed car park
- Children equipment: cot with bed sheets, changing table, bathroom stool, high chair, kids cutlery, baby monitor (please request information upon reservation!)
- living room / breakfast room with small library
- the use of a shared kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher (upon token)
- bed sheets and kitchen cloths and towels (changed according to need)
- Bath and hand towels (changed according to need)
- dishwashing liquid
- hiking sticks and pathways maps
- bicycle and sport equipment room
- pick-up service (at Snodres di Sopra/Oberschnauders bus station, Bressanone/Brixen or Chiusa/Klausen railway station)
- End-of-stay cleaning
- Time spent together!
Kindly note: Bookings are binding upon payment of a deposit (certainty of booking) and by sending off the booking confirmation by email. Please note that during holiday season booking of the apartment pavilions is possible for weekly time spans (from Saturdays to Saturdays). The certainty of deposit accounts for 20% of the whole fare, with a minimum of 50,00€ up to a maximum of 250,00€ per week. For bank transfer purposes, please provide your full name and details. Advanced deposit will NOT be reimbursed in case of cancellation.
Furthermore these are Dietrichhof’s cancellation terms.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
According to the Italian Code of Consumer, there is no refund for cancellation. Nonetheless, we do apply our cancellation policy in accordance to article 1382 ZGB to the following conditions:
Upon booking cancellation, the deposit is non refundable.
For cancellation due to the guest’s reason, please note that the following fees will be charged:
A 50% of the whole fare will be billed for cancellations received 60 days before date of arrival.
A 100% of the whole fare will be billed for cancellations received 30 days before date of arrival.
In an event of no show/ early arrival or late departure, total cost of the stay will be billed to you.
Please inform us promptly, should you not be able to come and stay at Dietrichhof.
We kindly recommend to sign the cancellation insurance “Gallo Rosso” or any other cancellation insurance when you are booking your stay at Dietrichhof, so that any cancellation fees will be covered and you can enjoy your holidays without any issue. For further information on fees and signing of the cancellation insurance we can provide you with information material along with our booking confirmation.
We kindly request our guests to correspond the due amount maximum within the evening before departure.
In Italy since January 2016 payments in cash for amounts exceeding 1,999.99€ are not allowed. Therefore we kindly recommend payments with non-transferable checks, bank transfer (please bring certification of duly paid bank transfer with you upon arrival).
IBAN: IT53 Z058 56591200 0857 0010 993
Arrival and Departure
Upon arrival you can check in starting from 3 pm (on Sundays from 4pm).
Should you arrive later than 8pm, please inform us within shortly.
In order to enable us to prepare the apartment for the next guests, we kindly request you to leave it free by 10am.