Each pavilion is fully equipped with and includes
- one barrier-free double bedroom, sofa bed in the dining and living room and a TV set
- in Earth-Air pavilion a mezzanine bed
- bathroom with toilet, shower, window, floor and wall heating, towels, hairdryer, bath mat
- self-catering with two ceramic glass hob hotplates and extractor hood, fridge with separate freezer, toaster, boiler, coffee and espresso machine, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, radio and dish-clothes
- a safe
- a private balcony with stunning view of the mountains.
All of our apartment pavilions are non-smoking!
Pets cannot be allowed, due to the fact that our apartments are made of organic materials and are conceived for allergic people. We thank you for your understanding.
|04.01.2020 – 04.04.2020||98,00 €|
|06.04.2020 – 17.04.2020||110,00 €|
|18.04.2020 – 01.05.2020||95,00 €|
|02.05.2020 – 18.07.2020||98,00 €|
|19.07.2020 - 05.09.2020||110,00 €|
|06.09.2020 – 07.11.2020||98,00 €|
|08.11.2020 - 28.11.2020||95,00 €|
|29.11.2020 - 19.12.2020||98,00 €|
|20.12.2020 – 09.01.2021||115,00 €|
Fares are per day for each pavilion.
An extra local tax of 1.15€ per night is due. This tax is billed at departure directly by Dietrichhof. For kids under 14 of age this tax is not due.
Fares include the following services:
- Guided tour of the farmstead
- Taking part in the activities and everyday life of the farmstead
- “KlausenCard – alps & wine” (Advantage card for guests)
- use of our infrared sauna twice a week
- roofed car park
- Children equipment: cot with bed sheets, changing table, bathroom stool, high chair, kids cutlery, baby monitor (please request information upon reservation!)
- living room / breakfast room with small library
- the use of a shared kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher (upon token)
- bed sheets and kitchen cloths and towels (changed according to need)
- Bath and hand towels (changed according to need)
- dishwashing liquid
- hiking sticks and pathways maps
- bicycle and sport equipment room
- pick-up service (at Snodres di Sopra/Oberschnauders bus station, Bressanone/Brixen or Chiusa/Klausen railway station)
- End-of-stay cleaning
- Time spent together!